Monday, March 14, 2011

I WILL NEVER KNOW HOW GOOD THE FOOD AT ANIMAL REALLY IS



NOTHING

First attempt to have dinner at Animal: leaving tons of messages, no one calls back.

Second attempt to have dinner at Animal: leaving a couple of messages, before someone finally gets back to me. We get a reservation for the next Thursday evening. The day before I get a phone call from the staff at Animal barking at me why the hell we wouldn't show up. Um, it's WEDNESDAY, guys, I replied.

Third attempt to have dinner at Animal: I have an assignment for a magazine to write about the five most exciting restaurants in L.A. I contact Animal's publicist several times, before I get acknowledged. And then nothing happens.

No more attempts to have dinner at Animal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
Share